Sunday, October 16, 2016

Introduction

This an original story by me, Sara "Stardust" Heart. Copyright 2015

Any re-creation or use of my stories and characters inside, any use of my plot and theme, will be met with a law suit. This MINE and MINE ALONE. There are numerous characters based on real life people, some names are altered but some remain the same. My final project will be published and made for tv, names in this blog story that are too obvious will be altered for the sake of other people's copyrights.



PLOT: A science experiment from Mars crash lands on earth in a dystopian, rock and roll world. Ruled by the Moorison family and Book of Law,  the Martian lady alters Earth's history and the lives of those around her forever. With the grace of immortality and magic, life finds a way.


This is going to be a blog story, it is an original plot and theme created by myself. It was written to be a tv series and it just may become one.  I've been writing it for three years and in my original work, I have six season written, each at least ten episodes each season minimum. The series is written like a tv, minus the script.

Season 1, episode 1 begins today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment